This section describes changes and additions required for our tools in order to adapt to a topic-based iteration system.
Drop branch setting (the
bparameter), as this is no longer needed.
- Topic enrollment/withdrawal is to be implemented in a TUI topic manager.
- Name this tool.
- Settle on a schema for an automatically generated repository manifest, which describes a list of topics, and each of their description and list of package(s) affected.
- Updates topic listing from generated manifest(s) upon launch.
- Lists topics, descriptions, and list of package(s) affected in a multi-selection fashion.
- Enrolls (generates respective APT source list(s)) in topic(s), and automatically updates system.
- Withdrawal based on list of package(s) affected, checked against packages installed on current system. Using APT to downgrade packages.
This section describes changes and additions required for our infrastructures in order to adapt to a topic-based iteration system.
- TODO: Liushuyu input needed.
- Drop display of branches in the front page, instead, only display single-line architectural statistics.
- Create a information page containing all topics? List each non-Retro architectural progression?