- Per request from the ShanghaiTech University, attendees must register their personal information before arrival on campus.
- If you would like to attend AOSCC 2023 in-person, please register here.
- Location: ShanghaiTech University Zhangjiang Campus (School of Information Science and Technology, Lecture Hall 1C-101, 393 Middle Huaxia Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai) Campus Map direction
- It is recommended to enter through the East Gate of ShanghaiTech University (No.1 Zhongke Road, Pudong, Shanghai).
- Date: July 15 - 16, 2023 (UTC +8)
- Community (project) updates, discussions, and polls.
- Seminars on free and/or open source software and hardware industries.
- Other skill-sharing activities.
- AOSCC 2023 Sticker Pack (Pages A/B), those who could not attend in-person may contact for a mailed copy after the conference.
- Tote bags with AOSC mascots and graphics.
- Graphics T-Shirts.
- Lucky Draws:
- 5 * IBM ThinkPad X41 (AOSC OS/Retro + Windows XP)
- 4 * Redmi 2 (AOSC OS)
- 1 * L5A2 Motherboard (Loongson 3A5000, AOSC OS)
AOSCC 2023 will last two (2) days. All agenda items below are listed in the 24-hour time format.
Legends for program types are as follows:
- LEC: Lectures and keynotes.
- DIS: Discussions.
- ACT: Activities.
- LGN: Lightning sessions.
All programs will be delivered in Chinese (Mandarin).
|Attendees||Check-ins and Greetings||8:00 - 11:00||ACT|
|Mingcong Bai||Year in Review||11:00 - 12:00||LEC|
|Attendees||Device demo session, lunch, and break period||12:00 - 14:00||ACT|
|-||Nomination and Poll: Core 11 "K" Codename||14:00 - 14:30||ACT|
|-||Lucky Draw: IBM ThinkPad X41||14:30 - 15:00||ACT|
|Community Contributors||Live: AOSC OS Self-Review||15:00 - 16:00||ACT|
|Xiaoyuan "Mag Mell" Fu||Omakase (Next-Generation AOSC OS Package Manager): Origins, Demo, and Outlook||16:00 - 16:30||LEC|
|Community Contributors||Ranting Session: On FOSS, Project Participation, and its Future||16:30 - 1||DIS|
This session will end depending on session progression.
|Community Contributors||Project Exhibits||10:00 - 11:00||LGN|
|Zixing Liu, Cinhi Young||Automation Infrastructure (Ciel RPC, Containers, and GitHub Workflows）||~ 45 minutes|
|Mingcong Bai, Icenowy Zheng||New Ports: AOSC OS on LoongArch, MIPS64 R6, and RISC-V||~ 15 minutes|
|LoongArch Community and Loongson Technology Employees||Of Loongson and You: Ask Us Anything||11:00 - 12:00||DIS|
|-||Lucky Draw: L5A2 Boards (Loongson 3A5000)||12:00 - 12:30||ACT|
|Attendees||Device demo session, lunch, and break period||12:30 - 14:00||ACT|
|Wu Wei||RISC-V Software Ecosystem: Full Steam Ahead||14:00 - 14:30||LEC|
|Community Contributors||Community Outreach and Internship Showcase||14:30 - 15:30||LGN|
|YunQiang Su||CIP United Outreach||~ 15 minutes|
|Yichi Zhang||Showcase: GeekPie's New Service Architecture||~ 15 minutes|
|Zixing Liu||Canonical Outreach||~ 15 minutes|
|Changyuan Yu||Shanghai Linux User Group (SHLUG) Outreach||~ 15 minutes|
|Community Contributors||Free Discussion: Topics for Concerned Community Members||15:30 - 16:30||DIS|
|-||AOSC OS: Distro or OS? Traditional Software Repositories and its Future||~ 30 minutes|
|-||Language Barrier: Chinese-Driven Community and Language Standards||~ 30 minutes|
Before and after conference scheduling, or during topics that does not interest you, we suggest the following activities for you to pass time.
- Enjoying AOSC OS and AOSC OS/Retro demo devices.
- ITAIC (信创) Devices: Phytium, Loongson, Kunpeng, and RISC-V devices.
- Retro devices: IBM ThinkPad X41, etc.
- Obtaining stickers and other souvenirs.
- Do whatever you wish!
Note: Please be mindful of your volume whilst programs are underway.
Please review the Chinese version of this page for more information.
Leave of Absence§
For those who are currently employed or are partaking in paid projects, please refer to the following templates for Leave of Absence.