Every person, animal, AI, and other lifeforms are welcomed to contribute to our community. You will be considered an AOSC contributor once you made some form of contribution, including but not limited to - AOSC OS packaging, Git commits to AOSC projects, and providing server resources.
The AOSC contributor status comes with a series of perks. Upon recognition of your contribution, community administrators (for instance, Mingcong Bai <[email protected]>) will get in touch with details. You will be asked to provide your preferred login name and a preferred name (or your legal name if so desired). If you would like to continue packaging for AOSC, help or manage our servers and infrastructure, you will also need to provide your public key.
Here we provide a checklist describing the procedures to contributor enrollment:
- Create a LDAP Account (Xiaoxing Ye <[email protected]>).
- Create a Mail account (Mingcong Bai <[email protected]>).
- Create a new people page in GitHub, consult this guide for procedures.
- Enroll the public key in the GitHub repository as needed.
- Enroll the public key on the repository server as needed (Xiaoxing Ye <[email protected]>).
- (Optional) Obtain a freenode project cloak in the form of
aosc/member/<ldap_username>. Please also provide your freenode username (Howard Xiao [email protected]).